2009年12月2日水曜日

Than me, he is suddenly a mad lightsaber 6 am God's right hand stretched out of a flap metamorphism: Diyiliuyi body modification Fri Chang

The clash of the past, I am troubled by the weight that was flying over Toraumarafaeru Greetings. One black one gold one in front of two of my ability to blow air delivery mouth Rafael, providing Mexico, gave the sword to be cold down in the channel: "LEI Xiang, and drop your ideas! You I can not win. to stop the obsession. toss a drop everything and return. "I was completely put off Kiyou Ken, he criticized the way:" If you do not break wind in your If his wife was taken away, can I give? today is my death is death. "We have me, not to be crazy, in a hurry to offer in Mexico, SET Zhanxiang another fancy heavy sword, all Yijian May Earl of hatred in my heart and to introduce a note of the God of all capacity on the other side. The Cross of speech, always in the air, touch all rang deep Hamusuto

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿